Monday, 1 November 2004
Please post your feedback on the web pages and blogs.
Answer the following questions in your response.
1. Did you find it easy to create your web page?
2. Did you upload your essays to your web page?
3. Did you create a page of biographical information on your web page?
4. Do you think that creating and editing your web page has helped you to improve your English language skills? Why or Why Not?
5. Did you create a blog on your web page?
6. Did others respond to this blog?
7. Do you think that the blog helped you to improve your English language skills? Why or Why Not?
Monday, 9 August 2004
Dr. Loretta Kasper's The Web Page Project
Welcome to the Blog for the Web Page Project
The Web Page Project is an ongoing project for the students in Dr. Loretta Kasper's ESL 91 classes at KCC/CUNY.
Through this project students develop personal web pages on which they post their reflections on the learning experience, questions and comments related to learning English, and the essays they write in response to the work done in their ESL course.
The goal of this project is to help students build English language skills quickly and easily, and to encourage them to express their ideas and opinions in English.
We welcome your comments to this blog.
Posted by thewebpageproject at 9:47 AM EDT
Updated: Wednesday, 13 October 2004 11:14 AM EDT
Newer | Latest | Older